For the past five weeks I’ve been working on a project for DPE (Developer and Platform Evangelist) to deliver a set of quality Hands on Labs consisting on the new technologies for .NET 3.5 Extensions; these includes:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Creating ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Developing ASP.NET MVC applications with TDD
- Using ASP.NET MVC along with an IoC container
- ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Creating a data-driven web application
- Customizing an ASP.NET Dynamic Data application
- ASP.NET AJAX History
- Adding history points to an ASP.NET AJAX Web application using server controls
- Adding history points to an ASP.NET AJAX Web application using the AJAX API
- ASP.NET Silverlight controls
- Adding Rich Media to Web applications
- Hosting Silverlight Content within an ASP.NET Application
- ADO.NET Data Services
- Creating and consuming ADO.NET Data Services
- Consuming ADO.NET data services using ASP.NET AJAX API
- Extending Data Services with Service Operations and Interceptors
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming an Entity Data Model
Get them from here!
We worked really hard to make them easy to follow and have control of what you are doing at any time.
Hope you enjoy them and find them useful as you expected!